Be | Shaping the Future Poland is a reliable partner for financial services organizations to analyze complex requirements, find solutions & implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. For our partner, an Investment Banking organization in Warsaw we are looking for a Network Storage Engineer. The role performs fully remotely at the moment, as a temporary solution subject to Covid government regulations.
- Provide BAU and pro-active support to storage infrastructure
- Manage and support NetApp storage (NFS/CIFS and LUN) in a Metro Cluster environment.
- Manage and support EMC storage – VPLEX/VNX/VMAX/Data Domain
- Managing Cisco - SAN Switches
- Monitoring of systems to ensure high quality overall performance
- Experience with a range of storage solutions including NetApp MetroCluster, EMC VPlex Metro, EMC VMax, EMC VNX and Cisco MDS
- EMC storage – VNX/VMAX/VPLEX/DataDomain
- NetApp filers (metro cluster, block and file)
- Cisco Fibre channel switches
- Knowledge of IBM Tivoli Storage Manager and Commvault for backup
- Basic Understanding of Unix and windows, VMware
- Fluency in English
For the NetApp storage:
Professional :NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA)
Specialist : NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer (NCIE) – (Backup and Recovery / SAN DATA ONTAP 7-Mode)
For the EMC storage:
Basic : Information Storage and Management (EMCISA)
Storage Administrator (EMCSA) VNX Solutions Specialist
Storage Administrator (EMCSA) Specialist - Symmetrix Solutions
- Competitive salary (up to 140 p/h net + VAT on b2b, up to 19 k PLn gross on contract of employment)
- Relocation support
- Private Medical care
- Lots of technical challenges & interesting projects
- Friendly and open-minded team
- International environment
- Community DEVtalks
Be | Shaping the Future Poland
Be Poland Think, Solve, Execute Sp. z o.o. has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. A key success factor is the combination of IT know-how, nearshore delivery service efficiency, agility of implementations and excellent understanding of Financial industry, implemented by a team of specialists possessing all the skills required and who work to very high-quality standards.
Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry.