Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Networks & Security Intern
Accenture Services Sp. z o.o.
412 dni temu
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
- Assist in resolving incidents affecting the operation/availability of network infrastructures consist of a variety of hardware and software products and network related technologies;
- Assist in supporting of large networks and DC infrastructures including developing and deploying a network and security architectures;
- Help in defining and maintaining technology documentation;
- Problem management: diagnosing, tracking and resolving;
- Perform traffic engineering analysis on network and systems facilities.
- Degree or last years in technical subject;
- Good working English (written and oral);
- Should hold knowledge similar to Cisco CCNA certification;
- Ability to work analytically within a problem-solving environment;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills.
Desirable (nice to have)
- Any experience in Cisco routers and switches administration;
- Familiarity with network security related products and technologies based on Cisco/Juniper firewalls;
- Understanding of IPSec and SSL VPN technologies and load balancing solutions;
- Knowledge of ITIL based service processes (Incident/Problem/Change Management).
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to work with mission-critical, highly-available and enterprise-class solutions
- Opportunity to gain broad analytical skills and experience, together with highly marketable specialist expertise in their chosen areas
- Dynamic working environment
- Friendly work atmosphere and chill-out spaces for chats
- Participation in various employee initiatives
- Paid internship on a civil contract