At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
Over 200 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial centre, which headquarter is located in Poznan.
Currently, we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of O2C Operations Performance Lead. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
As an O2C Operations Performance Lead, you will manage O2C Europe operations from Poznan Finance Hub, Poland. This is including the O2C retained organization for Europe in Stockley Park, UK, as well as O2C operations centre in Bucharest, Romania, and O2C Poland team in Poznan.
- Manage GSK O2C operations and O2C retained organization (performance, development and talent conversations) and drive alignment, including BPO, to deliver together agreed GSK & GFS priorities & objectives
- Ensure that the O2C strategy is aligned to the broader GSK and Financial services strategies
- Drive improvement to the delivery of the end to end O2C service delivery including regional and local activities such as credit risk management, cash application, deductions management, collections and disputes management, compliance, working capital and month end management reporting for Europe Regional level – through GSK team and BPO servicing 18 Markets / 50 entities, leveraging SDL and a team of Process Improvement Experts both in retained organization and BPO centres, balancing quality, cost and customer experience
- Drive the stabilization of services in the O2C Service delivery locations, applying ADP methodology and structure to avoid “firefighting” approach and to support lead KPIs – Focus on activities to be carried ahead of change
- Setup direction and Inspire people: Lead retained organization (Service Deliver Lead and a team of Process Improvement Experts) with wider GSK
- Define and deploy key projects, initiatives and O2C roadmap with Operations and Global Process Owner teams, to address performance gaps and continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of service delivery by anticipating trends and changes but also thinking through plans and alternatives
- Identify and deploy plans to develop necessary capabilities within O2C Operations teams
- Ensure that risk mindset is embedded in all teams and that risks are appropriately identified, monitored, managed and escalated where necessary, leveraging existing GFS Risk governance
- Act as an escalation point for service issues raised - ensure an end to end service is fit for purpose and to ensure important organizational issues overlooked, minimized or ignored can have the right level of attention and resolution from Process Improvement Experts and BPO
- Manage Relationship with GSK senior stakeholders, Genpact lead and gather formal and informal feedback from customers and stakeholders through Customer boards, Interviews, VOC or surveys
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics or Accounting
- Over 5 Year Experience in Managerial position in and outside O2C
- Solid Sales Order to Cash experience in multi-products and Shared Service Center set up + Outsourcing
- Experience in migration from multiple ERP system to single standard systems
- Experience working with senior stakeholders - engaging with senior business leaders, defining and sharing strategy, guidance and support to business organization
- Team management experience
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan and GSK’s shared value plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Company Car
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Relocation package (relocation allowance and home search assistance)
GSK is one of the leading global healthcare companies, driven by innovation and scientific developments. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We conduct research aimed at improving the quality of life in three basic areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In our activities, we strive to be a responsible partner, building trust-based relations with Polish healthcare system participants, focusing on dialogue and transparent cooperation. We provide Polish patients with over 300 medicines and healthcare products.