As an Online Marketing Manager, you will contribute to the growth of our global online business by building the Rituals brand via digital campaigns and partnerships, and generating qualitative online traffic and conversion. You will play an integral role in the operational development of the e-commerce business channel. The role will have a broader business impact, including finding online partnerships and operationally looking after the management of local pure players and Business Partners-sites.
- You ‘own’ the online marketing strategy by developing/ tailoring digital brand campaigns, using social channels and influencers to drive brand awareness and engagement
- Build local partnerships - seek local partners (paid & unpaid) to increase brand awareness, sampling/trial and further build our database
- You will manage our website and provide e-commerce development.
- Data is a key and analytics will be a part of your weekly work (analyze weekly dashboard, searching data by Google analytics)
- CRM is an important part of marketing activities- you will face a challenge to roll-out MyRituals program in Poland
- You will be responsible for Business Partners-site management to optimize brand presence and performance
- Preference for online marketing experience at premium brand and/or lifestyle brands (minimal 4 yrs. experience as a digital marketer)
- Knowledge of Google AdWords/Google Analytics /Facebook Advertising /digital – display advertising
- Inspiring communicator, conceptually strong yet hands-on, selfstarter, team player, able to link strategies with exceptional execution skills.
- Strong Communication skills (in writing and speaking).
- Working in the international company/regional marketing of CEE would be beneficial
- University degree (Markeging/ Digital / eCom / Computer Science / Communication)
- Fluent English (writing&speaking)
WE ARE RITUALS
We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals has over 800 stores, across 29 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America.
By joining Rituals, you’ll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We care about the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You’ll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our dailybusiness.
BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY
If it’s you we’re looking for, please don’t hesitate and send in your application. We’ll be in touch soon.
Rituals Cosmetics Poland