We are seeking Deskside engineers to provide Level 2 support for the desktop environment including responsibility for deployment of Desktop/Laptop and when applicable physical server/network equipment installation, configuration, application installation, troubleshooting, incident and request handling
- Provide Level 2 technical assistance and support, and resolve problems related to the use of computer hardware and software for end users.
- Analyze, resolve, respond to, and document end user inquiries
- Independantly perform IMAC work
- Install desktop/Laptop software using approved tools
- Troubleshoot operating system(s)
- Troubleshoot connection issues with LAN/WAN
- Update tickets with accurate and timely records of work performed, and resolution detail
- Maintain and contribute to a knowledge base
- Coordinate hardware warranty repair
- Perform HW repair
- Escalate issues/requests/tickets to 3rd party vendors when necessary
- Responsible for raising and coordinating problem management issues
- Perform additional tasks (end user/infra related) when required
- Participate in projects
- Strong understanding and skills in SLA, KPI Management
- Minimum 2+ years of experience providing IT support services required, end user support experience preferred
- Experience in factory/manufacturing environment desirable
- Experienced in Active Directory user administration, OS imaging processes, ticketing, SW installation and imaging tools, automated help desk systems, troubleshooting in the Windows desktop environment (networking, OS, Microsoft Office suite, PC hardware, printers), network and local printer installation
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, Windows Security (Share and NTFS permissions).
- Extensive knowledge Windows OS and related configuration.
- Basic knowledge of Servers, Switches, Routers, and Data Center related HW
- Basic knowledge of Backup technologies
- Ability to work in a team-oriented multi tower and vendor environments.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work, and
- Ability to adapt to new processes and procedures
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle and safeguard confidential information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver services on time, demonstrate strong customer service skills, and achieve a high degree of end user satisfaction
In case of any additional question don't hesitate to contact us!
You can reach out by emailing Aleksandra.Pietkiewicz@cognizant.com
About our Candidate Privacy Statement:
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O