European leader in advanced self-adhesive label and packaging technology. The group produces a comprehensive range of innovative, best-in-class self- adhesive labelling and packaging solutions for the food, beverage, consumer and retail sectors for many of Europe’s leading brands. Our tradition of inquiry and problem solving, plus our substantial investment into ten Mark Andy, award winning, P5 series printing presses has expanded our capabilities and made our culture of innovation possible.
The recent addition of the latest Mark Andy, hybrid, digital press, future proofs the group and offers new and exciting print options to our international customer base.
The Duties, Role and Responsibilities are as follows:
- Highly-experienced Operations Manager with a minimum of 5 + years leading a in an organisation with multiple shift patterns.
- Successful leader that has demonstrated the ability to drive employee engagement and achieve sound business results.
- Excellent communicator with strong understanding of commercial requirements.
- Fully familiar with entire operations including the production process from raw material in-flow to stock inventory delivery.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a MUST HAVE.
- Ability to travel, on occasion, as and when required for business meetings and customer visitations
- Experience in managing 200+ staff on shift patterns.
- Familiar with ISO and other Quality Systems.
- Engaged, hands-on leadership approach.
- Ability to engage and implement CapEx and OpEx at an executive level.
- Ability to lead change and became a Change and Improvement Leader.
- Experience and knowledge of Lean processes or similar type operational excellence modules.
- Extensive production background is ESSENTIAL, as it is a high-volume/high output/high quality production business.
- Experience in the packaging industry experience is very much preferred.
- Strong ERP and financial competencies are crucial for the role.
Please send your CV in English.
Headcount Solutions Polska Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw, 00-803 at Al. Jerozolimskie 56C, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register in the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, XII Business Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000256939, NIP: 527 250 4680 REGON: 140534753. Headcount Solutions Polska Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Warsaw, as well as the company/client for whom the recruitment process is conducted (who will realize its informational obligation after receiving your CV), are the controllers of your personal data. You can contact us at: G43 Office Centre, ul. Grzybowska 43, 00-855 Warsaw, Tel. No.: 22 390 52 94, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data shall be processed based on art. 6 section 1 letter a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), for the purpose of recruitment process. Consent for processing of personal data can be withdrawn at any time. Such withdrawal does not affect lawfulness of its prior processing. Controller does not reveal or transfer personal data to a third country/ an international organization. Data shall be kept for a period necessary to realize the purpose, as well as – in case of granting consent for it - for the purpose of potential future recruitment, maximum for 10 years. A person, whose personal data is processed, has the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject, and the right to data portability. In case of any doubts related to processing of personal data, a person can apply to controller for relevant information. Independent of the above, everybody has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Data shall not be subject of automated decision-making, including profiling. Providing personal data is voluntary , but necessary to realize of the given purpose.
Headcount Solutions Polska Sp. z o.o.
Headcount Solutions Polska Sp. z o.o. Jest irlandzką firmą doradztwa personalnego specjalizującą się w rekrutacji pracowników zarówno na rynku polskim jak i ogólnoeuropejskim.
Headcount Solutions posiada zespół specjalistów, którzy łączą doświadczenie w rekrutacji, ze znajomością specyfiki różnorodnych rynków popartą wieloletnią pracą w poszczególnych sektorach.
Działalność Headcount Solutions koncentruje się na rekrutacji specjalistów i kandydatów na wysokie stanowiska.