Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Experience in supporting of a global infrastructure environment
- Operating system knowledge (previous support engineer preferred)
- Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016
- RedHat Linux 5, 6 and 7
- IBM BigFix experience
- Design, Planning, Implementation
- Best practices
- Active Directory
- Design & Planning
- Security principles
- Certification preferred
- Basic Application knowledge
- SQL, IIS, Active Directory
- Clustering and LoadBalancing
- VMWare / Hyper-V, general virtualization concepts. General Backup and storage concepts.
- Usage of Microsoft office products
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Visio
- ITIL (minimum “foundation” certified)
- Familiar with computer / cyber security standards. Familiar with scan / logging facilities.
What duties will help you grow?
- Lead IT Transition Patch Management (design, execute)
- Implement and run IBM BigFix
- Analyze environment (security scan)
- Plan remediation
- Execute remediation as projects and changes
- Define standards
- Active Directory Security
- Review Group Policies
- Implement Review processes
- Security hardening of AD
- Liaise with other security teams and align to global standards.
- Proactive and strategic (re)design of the IT landscape according to security standards.
- plan, prepare, implement changes
- lead change teams
- Work with internal and external auditors
- Gather data
- Maintain audit database (input, results)
- Plan audits, provide input, gap analysis, remediation
- Business Continuity Tests
- Planning and execution
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8cDo you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.