Once shares and bonds are traded, the securities and cash need to be exchanged. That’s where Euroclear Bank comes in to ‘settle’ the trades.
Every day, Euroclear processes around 200.000 transactions. At the very heart of our organization, the Operations Division is responsible for delivering premier settlement and related services to our clients. Starting your career in our Operations Department will give you a unique grounding in how the global financial system works.
Your part of the deal:
You can play an important role by taking good care of all valuable operational tasks and looking for solutions for client enquiries related to these transactions. This demanding environment will surely help to develop your skills and expertise.
Our part of the dealis to offer you:
- Unique opportunity to have a real impact on our core business.
- Stable employment in a global prestigious company.
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes.
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and financial training sessions as well as through our tuition reimbursement programme of business-related courses.
- Attractive salary and flexible benefits package including private medical care, life insurance, Multisport Card, entertainment events and many others.
- You show interest in Finance and eagerness to learn.
- You have up to one year of experience in multinational environment.
- Your English is fluent and you have excellent communication skills.
- Our rapidly changing environment inspires you to deal with deadlines and volumes in the most accurate way.
- Your eye for detail and risk awareness complements your organizational competencies.
- You are flexible in terms of working hours with shifts moving from 8:00 till 20:00.
Does this description fit you?
Then we might close a deal!