Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Oracle EBS / FUSION Solution Expert
Washington Frank International
3 dni temu
The Global Leader in SAP & Oracle Recruitment
Washington Frank International is a leading global provider of Permanent and Freelance ERP recruitment solutions across major ERP applications such as SAP Business One, Oracle EBS, Fusion, Sage, Agresso, Infor & IFS.
One of our clients is looking for experienced Oracle Solution Architect to join their team. It is a great opportunity to gain experience on the international market and to expand your horizons.
- You will be a part of international team that will deliver Oracle projects on highest level.
- Working as a part of the team to deliver the best performance to clients
- Taking part in international full cycles and end-to-end international projects.
- You will work globally on business development and projects between business and technology and deliver business value architecture and deep Oracle expertise.
- Experience within one or more of the Retail, Consumer Goods, Automotive, Logistics, Supply Chain.
- Knowledge of Oracle Fusion and Oracle EBS, ERP , EBS, Oracle SCM, Oracle IPM , Oracle HCM , Oracle EPM.
- Excellent client facing skills
- Higher education
- Flexibility to work stationary and on Europe level.
Working with international projects opens huge amount of different opportunities in front of you. Our client deliver amazing training programme as well as great benefit package like private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, employee share purchase plan.
If you are enthusiastic and self-motivated with a professional passion. If you are able to cooperate in international staff environment with multi-cultural backgrounds on all levels and you think that job is suitable for you or any other that roles that we have available at the moment, please call 0191 3387645 (ext. 1702) or apply below.
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Dziękujemy! Twoja aplikacja została przekazana pracodawcy.