PwC to jedna z najsilniejszych światowych marek, kierująca się w swojej działalności trzema głównymi wartościami: jakością i doskonałością, pracą zespołową oraz przywództwem. Świadczy usługi z zakresu audytu, a także doradztwa biznesowego, podatkowego i prawnego. Jest obecna w 158 krajach zatrudniając ponad 195 tysięcy pracowników. PwC w Polsce ma biura w Warszawie, Krakowie, Katowicach, Wrocławiu, Rzeszowie, Poznaniu, Gdańsku i Łodzi.
Job Description & Summary
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. Our Information Technology Generalist - Practice Support team focuses on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing internal applications, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for PwC to drive strategic business growth.
- Create, enhance, upgrade, support, and maintain business application and its components by providing subject matter expertise regarding capabilities of Oracle SAAS Cloud Financials
- Configure, enhance and upgrade Oracle Fusion Cloud applications in integration/security context.
- Provide day-to-day support on various projects/helpdesk
- Log, manage and resolve Service Requests with Oracle Support
- A part of the global technology team, responsible for a global support of Oracle FI/EM (Fusion) across the PwC network worldwide
- Accountable for delivering technical and reporting solutions in Oracle
- Handling tasks including problem resolution, request fulfillment, configuration changes, supporting production documenting, and implementation support
- Manage system configuration and user access/security in accordance to corporate guidelines and policies
- Create and deliver appropriate documentation, training and communication around feature(s) and process changes
- 8+ years of working experience and practical knowledge of the Oracle eBS, preferable in the technical/integration support area; (relevant certificates will be appreciated)
- Excellent knowledge of PL/SQL
- Knowledge of OO programming (preferable JAVA)
- Working experience with the following: XML web service, REST, FTP
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests
- Excellent communication skills (written /verbal) with emphasis on demonstrated ability to convey complex technical principles to non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to ‘dig-in’ and solve problems with minimal background information
- Ability to facilitate an initial root cause analysis and mitigate client escalation quickly
- Good command of English
- Ability to analyze business requirements and translate into technical system specification
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, desire to interact with and help end users.
Nice to have
- Experience with Oracle PaaS solutions (Visual Builder, Oracle Integration Cloud)
- Long-term employment in a professional ERP-based global environment
- Working with the latest technologies and modern tech platforms
- Continuous training and technical development/ retaining key certificates
- Career development plan tailored to one’s ambitions and preferences
- Ability to develop professional and personal skills in a global team setting
- Multisport card and private medical care in a benefit package offered by the company
- Flexible office location.