Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Oracle Technical Business Analyst
Washington Frank International
124 dni temu
Washington Frank is a trusted recruitment partner that has built a strong track record of delivering permanent and freelance ERP resources into a very diverse range of businesses across the entire ERP project life-cycle. By following the mission of the company, which is to place more professionals with businesses looking for ERP resources than any other organization, we provide all the ERP job seekers around the world with the broadest range of jobs available in the marketplace and supply employers with top candidates in an ethical, professional and trustworthy manner.
Oracle PL/SQL Developer for a Technical Business Analyst
This international end user is looking for candidates like you, skilled developers in Oracle, PL/SQL for a technical role combining your developer expertise to help guide and improve business processes, supporting end users, business leaders and internal teams. This role is a great start for mid-level developers with many years’ experience in project development to start a new approach to their work.
Your duties will include using PL/SQL to create new functionalities, building new interfaces for standalone use or integrating with pre-existing systems.
For the role you will need:
- Good Developer experience and background in Oracle systems, primarily PL/SQL and/or SQL with a few years’ experience working on these languages on versions 11g/12g, XML/XSD
- Fluent English proficiency, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work and develop well in a business environment, understanding client and manager requirements.
- Nice to have:
- Excellent company work ethic and approach – you have control over your method of work
- Permanent contract
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Stationary role with not much business travel
- Strong, established and productive work environment