Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 107,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 Paris Stock indexes.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education, and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
As Business Consultant in Organizational Change Management Team, you will be responsible for supporting our customers from various industrial sectors in identifying and successfully implementing the potential of digital transformation, while focusing on:
Change – leading our customers on their digital transformation journeys
People – building awareness and desire for change and supporting adoption
Training – applying learning phases with interactive training approaches and modern teaching media
Agile – using agile hacks and scaled approaches to support transformation journeys
What we need you to know already:
As a Business Consultant in Organizational Change Management practice, you need to have:
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships at both senior and middle management levels
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations as well as problem-solving and root cause identification skills
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle, especially agile methods (e.g., Scrum, Design Thinking, Lean Startup, Agile Project Management)
What will be your responsibilities?
Working in Organizational Change Management practice and on a customer-facing project you will:
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Apply a change management process and tools to create both a go-live business approach and a strategy to support the adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Integrate change management activities into the project plan
- Support the design, development, delivery, and management of communications
- Complete change management assessments like change impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Provide input, document requirements, and support for the design and delivery of training programs
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Consult and coach project teams
- Support and engage senior leaders as well as coach managers and supervisors
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress and adoption
What experience do we expect from you?
- Successfully completing a degree in project management, psychology, marketing, or a similarly oriented course
- 3-5 years of consulting, communication, or change management professional experience
- Certifications in the area of Change Management (e.g., Prosci, APMG), organizational development, coaching, agility (e.g., as a Scrum Master and Agile Coach)
- Fluent in English and another European language especially German or French
- A big advantage would be knowledge of other foreign languages and experience abroad
- Willingness and ability to travel as working as a consultant might require traveling to the customer locations.
If you are a customer and result-oriented person, have analytical or leadership skills, radiate motivation, and enthusiasm, you are willing to travel, then you are fit to be a part of our team. Feel invited to apply for this position!
Why you should join us:
- Participation in the international challenging IT projects along with the opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary e-learning portals
- Mentoring and coaching from senior colleagues
- Foreign languages courses
Private medical care, life insurance, and Benefits program (including Multisport card).
- Base Location: Anywhere in Poland – Atos offices are in Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wrocław, Kraków, Łódź.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
We kindly inform we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button.
Atos Poland Global Services Sp. z o. o.
Atos Poland Global Services Sp. z o.o.
Atos jest międzynarodową firmą z branży usług informatycznych. Zatrudnia około 110 000 pracowników w 73 krajach. W Polsce Atos istnieje od 2000 roku. W naszych oddziałach w Bydgoszczy, Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Łodzi, Opolu i Krakowie pracuje ponad 5 000 osób. Firma oferuje usługi zarządzania infrastrukturą IT, integrację systemów informatycznych, outsourcing i doradztwo. Atos został wielokrotnie nagrodzony certyfikatem Najlepsze Miejsca Pracy w Polsce, zajmując czołowe pozycje w rankingu Great Place to Work® Institute. Atos jest wyłącznym światowym partnerem IT Igrzysk Olimpijskich i Paraolimpijskich.
Atos is an international IT services company. It employs circa 110 000 employees in 73 countries. In Poland Atos exists since 2000. Currently, more than 5 000 people are working in our offices in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Lodz, Opole and Krakow. The company offers IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting. Atos was awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate, winning top positions in the ranking of the Great Place to Work® Institute. Atos is the official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games.