Stanley Black & Decker is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems. We have been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world. Recent acquisitions have made us the largest hand-tool, accessory and power tool manufacturer in the world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch.
Our website: http://kariera.sbdinc.pl/
For our Warsaw office, we’re currently looking for:
The main elements of the role are to support the reporting and analysis needs of OTC across Europe. The position will support current reporting requirements and look to drive enhancements and changes towards global standards. The position will also perform analysis to determine areas to drive KPI / operational improvement and then partner with operational leaders to identify actions to drive results. The position will be an on-site resource to support the CFIN implementation and to support other projects when time permits.
- Issue standard reports and analysis across the region for OTC.
- Reports span across all levels of the organization from collectors and team leads, to operational leaders and executives.
- Lead and support monthly KPI reviews with corresponding credit managers.
- Prepare and coordinate creation of quarterly SteerCo material across BU's. Develop timelines aligned with the Performance Management team's deadlines to ensure content is prepared on time and to the expectation of GSS Leadership.
- Work to simplify and standardize reporting across the region. Develop and implement standard automated dashboards.
- Support CFIN reporting, implementation and development.
- AR forecasting and analysis – monthly and quarterly. Support development of the OP.
- Support Ad Hoc reporting requests, as needed
- Interact with credit managers on a regular basis to understand performance results, developing challenges and identify areas where support is needed
- Provide insights to credit managers on performance trends, where needed. develop strategies and action plans, based on analytics, to support past due reduction
- Perform annual and periodic assessments of performance against peer and world class benchmarks. Track and monitor performance against these metrics at a regional and BU level.
- Productivity tracking and headcount reporting.
- B.S. or equivalent degree in business, finance or accounting.
- 10+ years of experience in finance with an emphasis on commercial finance and customer accounts.
- Continuous improvement background and mind-set needed to identify and drive improvements.
- Agile individual that is assertive to work across departments to drive resolution.
- Diplomatic, yet persistent and resilient.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong SAP / systems skills / HFM or BA&R a +.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Office near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Labor law contract
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
Stanley Black & Decker® Polska Sp. z o.o.
W roku 2010 firma Black & Decker®, największy na świecie producent elektronarzędzi i akcesoriów, połączyła się z firmą Stanley Works® ogólnoświatowym liderem w produkcji narzędzi ręcznych. Obecnie zarówno w U.S.A. jak i na całym świecie StanleyBlack&Decker zajmuje czołowe miejsce w sprzedaży produktów tego rodzaju przeznaczonych do użytku domowego, do pracy w rzemiośle oraz w przemyśle.