Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
- Rebate claim Validation
- Rebate dispute management
- Communication with Business Partners
- Business Partner calls to reconcile operation
- Standard Reports Preparation
- Assist in the creation of Performance Improvement Plans (PIPs) for Team Members not meeting expected production or quality targets, monitors program for a defined period
- Provide suggestions to Management on unit performance, including motivation tactics, incentive programs and performance rewards
- Participate in providing feedback to the Quality team for improvement suggestions
- Work with auditing resources on individual and team error trends
- Ensure timely feedback is provided to individuals and teams on quality issues, changes or trends
- Ensure individual and team service levels are met or exceeded
- Assist in reviewing daily, weekly and monthly service levels and provides recommendations for improvements
- Front line contact for questions or issues surrounding service levels
- Coordinate individual and team work assignments
- Monitor work load balancing
- Support high quality work through a positive environment
- Monitor team members performance with the focus on improvement
- Minimum experience – 1 year experience managing AR/OTC or Finance processes
- Financial / Analytical skills
- Finance / Accounting degree
- Partnering & Collaboration skills
- Advanced SAP/ Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Communicate effectively in writing as well as verbally
- Fast learning capabilities
- Minimum education – Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Finance/Accounting, or similar
- Fluent oral and written English
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
Accenture Sp. z o.o.
Accenture jest globalną firmą świadczącą usługi z zakresu konsultingu, nowoczesnych technologii i outsourcingu. Ponad 281 tys. pracowników Accenture świadczy usługi swoim klientom z ponad 120 krajów świata. Łącząc niezrównane doświadczenie, doskonałą znajomość wszystkich branż i funkcji biznesowych oraz rozległą wiedzę z badań nad najlepszymi firmami na całym świecie, Accenture współpracuje ze swoimi klientami, aby pomóc im stać się wysokoefektywnym przedsiębiorstwem.
W roku finansowym zamkniętym 31 sierpnia 2013 roku, Accenture osiągnęło przychody netto sięgające 28,6 miliarda dolarów.
- KrokZaaplikuj online
- KrokRozwiąż Test
- Krok Porozmawiaj ze specjalistą HR
- Krok Poznaj przyszłego Managera
- KrokWpadnij na ostateczną rozmowę
- KrokI już, witaj w Accenture!