Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
P2P Senior Finance&Accounting Process Specialist with English
161 dni temu
Capgemini is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000Â specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Our Client Â is one of the major retailers and producers of electricity and heat in Europe. We are recruiting candidates who would like to be part of fantastic delivery team with option to take part in the transition of Procure to Pay processes. The scope involved covers processes: Payment, Query / Help Desk and Spot Buy/Tactical Purchasing.
- Research and resolve Accounts Payable/ Procurement issues
- Determine if appropriate actions have been taken prior to escalation
- Communicate resolution of item to client within agreed upon time frames
- Identify root cause of repetitive problems
- Propose remedial actions to reduce future instances of repetitive problems
- Work with territory business units to implement processes to resolve identified root causes
- Engage to provide P2P subject matter expertise
- Participate in scheduled status update calls with the client regarding operational issues
- Monitor business unit compliance with established P2P Policies and Procedures
- Work with business units to resolve areas of non-compliance
- Review and research and resolve to balance out debit/credit reports
- Deliver a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to client, within agreed SLAs and ensures these are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed with Team Leader
- Continually strive to simplify, standardize and improve processes or sub-processes across all countries, subject to approval of Team Leader
- Very good English skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the P2P area
- Pro-active thinking, independent worker (problem solving included), hands-on mentality, goal oriented
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously
- Work experience in an international/ multi sites environment or customer service would be an asset
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a.Â 100 Blue Chip ClientsÂ - known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30 languages.
- You will gain space toÂ fulfill your ambitionsÂ and develop your career, opportunity to take part inÂ transition projects. We operate according toÂ Lean and KaizenÂ philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000Â online trainings and in class) and getÂ certifiedÂ (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part inÂ coaching programsÂ and develop your knowledge inÂ experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inÂ CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules ofÂ promotion. Our company applies aÂ wide choice of perksÂ (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini to przede wszystkim różnorodność. Z nami, możesz tworzyć najnowocześniejsze rozwiązania dla wielu branż i korzystać ze wsparcia zespołów ekspertów o niezwykle szerokim zakresie kompetencji – od międzynarodowej księgowości, aż do zaawansowanych systemów IT.
- EtapRozmowa telefoniczna
- EtapZnajomość języków
- EtapRozmowa z Manageram
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Dziękujemy! Aplikuj poprzez stronę pracodawcy.
Trwa przekierowanie na formularz pracodawcy