As a Payroll Analyst you will be responsible for executing payroll processes for the assigned set of countries. The set usually includes one or multiple medium-sized or small countries and corresponding customer service. The set may also include responsibility for any centralised function. The assignment of countries or function may change on a regular basis to ensure the proper backup plan.
Gross to net processing for those countries is done by third party providers and as Payroll Analyst you will be required to collaborate with them closely to ensure the customer’s employees are paid on time and accurately.
The tasks related to payments handling or compliance monitoring may vary depending on the region or between the countries.
People successful in this role demonstrate the ability to perform the tasks in compliance with existing procedures, strong customer focus as well as proactiveness.
- Deliver the highest quality of service in payroll operations by executing all activities in compliance with existing procedures and customer requirements
- Process any payroll data in accordance with legal, IBM and the customer requirements related to personal data protection
- Ensure the timeliness of payroll processing (sending inputs to payroll services providers, approving payrolls)
- Ensure the timeliness of payroll payments processing (requesting uploads and payments releases, initiating manual payments, uploading payroll payments into the bank system, monitoring the rejected payments)
- Carry out the validation of payroll inputs and the reconciliation of output files and properly handle any discovered errors/discrepancies
- Monitor execution of compliance activities if required
- Perform any activities related to electronic payslips handling
- Communicate any risks to payroll process or deadlines in accordance with escalation paths
- Interact with employees, client, payroll stakeholders or third party providers to process payroll data and ensure the correct and timely pay
- Report the status of payroll cycle in a timely and accurate manner
- Support year end processes or any other country specific processes not related to monthly payroll cycle
- Initiate and actively supporting any continuous improvement activities or other process and/or tools improvements using the existing change management channels
- Request DTP updates if required
Payroll Customer Service:
- Deliver the highest quality of service in helpdesk area by proper interaction and engagement, accuracy of provided information, timely resolution and overall management of queries from the customer’s employees, the customer or third parties
- Actively take part in any activities focused on continuous improvement of customer service
- Execute all activities in compliance with existing procedures
- Ensure helpdesk scenarios are up to date
- Keep the knowledge of processes and country specific information up to date by attending recurring courses or any other training activities as well as using existing documentation
- Act as back-up for team members and/or additional functions as assigned by supervisor
- Act as a trainer for assigned workshadow or recurring courses
II. Skills and abilities
- previous experience in any finance operations (1-2 years on independent position) or in a role which allowed to learn and become familiar with the process and helpdesk work; short experience in payroll or HR operations is an advantage but not a must
- curiosity and need to understand both the details and the context
- quick learner with a desire for continuous improvement
- sense of ownership of assigned tasks
- fluent command of English that enables clear and concise communication
- fluent Spanish or Portuguese
- solid organization and management of own work
- accuracy and attention to details
- ability to cope with pressure of time
- good knowledge and practice in using MS Office
IBM BTO Business Consulting Services Sp. z o.o.
IBM BTO BCS w Krakowie to jedno z największych i najszybciej rozwijających się centrów ksiegowych na krakowskim rynku, oferujące możliwości rozwoju w wielu różnych procesach i ponad 20 językach. Działamy od 2002 roku i stale zwiększamy zatrudnienie, regularnie tworząc nowe miejsca pracy.
Nasza scieżka kariery pozwala każdemu pracownikowi wykorzystać swoje unikalne kompetencje. Jestesmy dumni z tego, ze wielu naszych Managerów to osoby, które zaczynały karierę w firmie od stanowisk entry-level. Róznorodność procesów i jezyków sprawia, ze każdy moze u nas znaleźć idealne dla siebie stanowisko.
Zapraszamy na naszą stronę: