We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Synthesize large data outputs into meaningful insights and business recommendations
- See beyond the data to identify solutions that will raise the bar for all people-related issues
- Evaluate and dissect people data to identify trends and recommend enhancements for core people metrics
- Delivering and developing key metric reports in a timely manner
- Creating dashboards using simple and effective visualizations that can be scaled for consumption by a larger audience
- Ensuring high quality data
- Partner with the P&C teams on people projects to identify and clarify critical people issues, deeply understand our people processes, and analyze data to drive improvement
- Establish relationships with senior management level
- Sell ideas and systems within the organization effectively
- Assisting in the design, development, testing and implementation of new or modified systems to meet changing requirements
- Understanding and implementation of predictive models such as: regressions, longitudinal analysis, dimension reduction, clustering, decisions trees, ANOVA etc.
- Have a Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Data Science, Finance, Econometrics.
- 4 years + of work experience in data analytics/business intelligence/data science
- Analytical skills including problem solving, attention to detail and clear communication of complex results
- Ability to communicate analyses and outcomes to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to self-start work in an unstructured environment. Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Fluent written & spoken English
- Good command of SAP, Excel
- Experience in managing and analyzing structured and unstructured data. Ability to perform statistical analysis and provide insights using analytical tools such R, Python
- Knowledge of text mining/NLP (Natural language processing) as a plus