Do you want to work for a company that makes a difference? Do you want to work in a truly global and diverse company? Do you thrive in activating users within digital ecosystem?
If yes, we are glad you stopped by.
In Coloplast, one of the most successful medical device companies in the world, we are passionate about making life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs and now we are offering a unique chance to drive local paid media strategy and execution within Consumer Acquisition, Coloplast in-house media excellence team.
Consumer Acquisition Team works worldwide supporting markets in activating consumers across platforms on Search and Social Media in order to generate sample requests and grow the consumer database. We work with both on-going setups as well as campaign activation, from go-to-market strategy to paid media execution.
We report to HQ based in Denmark and are a part of the Consumer Sales organization.
Make your mark in development of paid media in Coloplast
As a Performance Marketing Specialist you will help some of our markets in driving traffic to their local websites. You will do this by building and executing paid campaigns in such ad platforms as Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising or Facebook Ads.
- Developing and implementing market-specific paid media strategies,
- Contributing to local marketing strategies development,
- Managing campaigns, working hands-on in the ad platforms,
- Ensuring regular delivery of accurate post-buy reporting on the paid media performance,
- Providing insights based on the data analysis and in the context of ongoing paid activities,
- Educating markets in online marketing,
- Continually evaluating, researching, testing and recommending new marketing opportunities – both formats and channels – in order to increase both volume and value of the potential online leads.
Digital marketing, hands-on experience, analytically astute and account management skills
- University degree,
- Experience within online marketing,
- Good understanding of paid media planning and execution,
- Strong analytical skills, data and business understanding,
- Strong ability to translate metrics into actionable insights and conclusions,
- Very good communication skills in English,
- Very strong organizational skills,
- Ability to effectively prioritize work,
- High degree of professionalism.
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment,
- Gaining experience in an international organization,
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package,
- Private medical care,
- Sports card,
- Transportation co-funding,
- Restaurant card,
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards.
- Modern workplace,
- No dress code zone,
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics,
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits,
- Internal trainings,
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work,
- Development possibilities within the organization,
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership.
Please submit your application in English by clicking "Apply now" button.
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.