Do you want to work for a truly global and diverse company that makes a difference? If yes, we are glad you stooped by.
In Coloplast, one of the most successful medical device companies in the world, we are passionate about making life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs.
We are about 12,000 people in 41 countries. A mix of different nationalities and cultures working together in many languages. But we are also much more. At Coloplast we want you to be you. Only through a diverse workforce we can innovate and respond to the challenges of our users. Listening means being open to things that are different. We employ the same strategy with our people.
If you share our values and see yourself committing to our purpose, we want you to join our company.
Consumer Acquisition Team works worldwide with 20+ markets, having specialists across 3 locations: Szczecin, Warszawa and Copenhagen (Denmark).
Team helps countries with activating consumers across platforms on Search and Social Media in order to generate sample requests and grow the consumer database. We work with both on-going setups as well as campaign activation, from go-to-market strategy to paid media execution.
Team reports to HQ based in Denmark and is a part of the Consumer Sales organization (part of Commercial Operations organized in Growth).
Here, you will work with Project Managers, Commercial Process Owners and Specialists from different digital teams. Together we support our consumer teams and direct entities around the world in realizing our ambitions.
- Build and execute paid media strategies for some of our subsidiaries,
- Manage campaigns, working hands-on in such ad platforms as Google Ads, Bing Ads or Facebook Ads,
- Run regular communication with subsidiaries you work with,
- Ensure regular delivery of paid performance reporting,
- Provide insights based on the data analysis and in the context of ongoing paid activities,
- Educate markets you support in online marketing,
- Test & learn new marketing opportunities.
- Min. 1 year of experience within online marketing, on a daily basis operating hands-on in both Google Ads and Facebook Ads,
- Strong analytical skills, data and business understanding, ability to translate metrics into actionable insights and conclusions; practical knowledge of Google Analytics,
- Very good communication skills in English,
- Very strong organizational skills,
- Team player.
- No probation period – long-term contract from the start
- Remote work possibility
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.