Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
PHP Developer (optional remote work)
159 dni temu
Capgemini is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages. Meet our team!
Person hired on this position will be responsible for development of enterprise web applications using Symfony PHP framework as well as containerization and cloud technologies (AWS, AZURE).
Employee will be involved in all aspects of software development lifecycle (requirements analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, release management, early lifetime support, build automation) and will be working closely with the customers.
What will make You special:
- Proven 2-3 years of experience in enterprise software development with PHP (experience with popular MVC frameworks e.g. Symfony)
- Knowledge about end-to-end software delivery process
- Knowledge and experience in querying and programming relational databases systems (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL)
- Knowledge of containerization and cloud (AWS, AZURE) technologies is an asset
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation is an asset
- Good command of English
What we offer:
- Optional remote work.
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini to przede wszystkim różnorodność. Z nami, możesz tworzyć najnowocześniejsze rozwiązania dla wielu branż i korzystać ze wsparcia zespołów ekspertów o niezwykle szerokim zakresie kompetencji – od międzynarodowej księgowości, aż do zaawansowanych systemów IT.
- EtapRozmowa telefoniczna
- EtapZnajomość języków
- EtapRozmowa z Manageram