With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of consultants.
For our Client – one of world Leaders in production and distribution of food, industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as related services, equipment and technologies – we are looking for a subcontractor to fulfill the Piping Engineer vacancy.
- Design of piping for the gas industry.
- Planning the layout and connections of pipelines.
- Executing a portion of piping scope which includes but is not limited to : 3D modelling in „SmartPlant 3D”, P&ID drafting in „SmartPlant P&ID”, drawings preparation in „SmartPlant Smart Sketch”, isometric preparation, Material Take Off and Bill of Quantities preparation.
- 10+ year of experience as piping design engineer.
- Expert knowledge of Smart Plant 3D (including all modules, Equipment, Smart Sketch, Structural).
- Basic knowledge in Stress Engineering.
- Basic knowledge in Material Engineering.
- Advanced English (verbal and written) is a must; another language will be an additional advantage.
- Favourable B2B contract for 10 months.
- Mixed place of work - design office in Krakow / remote from home.
- Necessary equipment and licensed software.
NES Global Talent