At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of our European Planning & Forecasting Hub in Poznań.
The Planning & Forecasting Team Leader will be responsible for the deliverables and performance of a Planning & Forecasting finance team of analysts that support the respective market Finance teams with robust planning and forecasting activities as well as accurate, insightful and timely management reporting and analysis to drive business decisions. She/he would also be expected to build strong relationships with the in-market finance teams to facilitate a One Finance Team approach.
- Partner the in-market Finance Teams in the development of market forecasts, Plan and Update exercises
- Strong understanding of actual/ historical performance, external environment and able bring into planning and forecasting considerations
- Prepare/support preparation of monthly reports, variance analysis, risk & opportunities for management to review and drive business performance/gap closing initiatives and be the single point of contact for management reporting for that market
- Help deliver a standardized financial forecast process across the Consensus Forecasting platforms within the Core Commercial Cycle (CCC) framework
- Prepare/support preparation of management reports/decks for Core Commercial Cycle (CCC)/Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) processes such as the DRM (Demand Review Meeting) and performance reviews such as the MPR (Monthly Performance Reviews) to support decision making and for use by management
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting/analysis requests from in-market finance teams or the FD
- Responsible for the robustness and accuracy of the market forecasts and plans
- Lead a team of Planning & Forecasting Analysts, drive individual and team performance, ensure recruitment selection, training and development, performance evaluation, salary reviews etc.
- Uphold Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the Hub in line with guidelines
- Basic qualifications:
- University degree in Business Administration or Finance, MBA/CIMA desirable
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience
- Experience in driving business value with market specific insight of financial data
- Ability to interpret and present financial data
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting experience required
- Strong understanding of corporate financial management with concentration in financial planning and analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills - can work alongside and gain the trust and respect of stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability and willingness to work in a multicultural and diverse environment and flex style as the role requires contact with stakeholders
- Strong spoken and written English
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills - ability to manipulate and draw trends from large amounts of data
- Experience in working in a corporate environment
- Preferred qualifications:
- Ability to understand the market and external environment
- Strong reporting writing and presentation skills
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
How you will be rewarded:
- Working in a leading company from healthcare sector
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Company culture based on GSK values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Atmosphere of trust which let you grow professionally and act independently
- Additional benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
GSK is one of the leading global healthcare companies, driven by innovation and scientific developments. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We conduct research aimed at improving the quality of life in three basic areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In our activities, we strive to be a responsible partner, building trust-based relations with Polish healthcare system participants, focusing on dialogue and transparent cooperation. We provide Polish patients with over 300 medicines and healthcare products.