As a result of dynamic growth of our company we are currently looking for candidates for the position of Planning and Fulfillment Manager for Distribution Transformers Factory in Łódź. The person hired in this position will be responsible for the timely execution of orders. If you are able to organize your work perfectly, you successfully carry out the tasks set before you and you like working with people - apply for this positio
- Drive planning initiatives to improve customer on time delivery, and lead-time, be accountable for inventory incl. sales in excess of invoicing and supply plan adherence responsible for reporting resource utilization.
- Provide visibility of supply capacity and local supply objectives into the Hub/PG S&OP process.
- Establish and maintain an inventory management processes including, finished goods and sales in excess of invoicing (project units) in line with Group/Division/Business Unit instructions, driving inventory optimization projects within the site. Run a short-term planning process or S&OE process, connecting planning with execution. Coordinate an appropriate response to unplanned events. Support the profitable execution of customer orders, in coordination with project management, engineering, manufacturing and procurement.
- Contribute to cross-functional initiatives for optimizing customer on-time delivery, lead-time, inventory, resource utilization and forecast accuracy.
- Collaborate with other units in the end-to-end supply chain. Provide local leadership for the development of best practices in planning systems and integrated ERPs.
- Lead local planning function and ensure (with HR Manager support) that local planning teams are properly organized, staffed, and skilled and directed. Guide, motivate and develop direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies, for the benefit of both ABB and the employee.
- Participate in new product/process introduction with in a range of planning function.
- Higher University degree (technical or economical).
- Experience in the area of logistics/purchasing/order processing/planning and fulfilment in the production plant.
- Very good command of the English language allowing for easy communication in an international environment.
- Fluent knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Result-oriented, completer-finisher’ taking accountability for ideas from inception to delivery, in an environment that requires flexibility and quick reactions to confirm success.
- - strong leadership skills and can-do attitude – be confident and willing to deal with problems or new Tasks, rather than complaining or giving up.
- Ability to work under time pressure, analytical thinking and quick association of facts.
- Ease of gaining customer trust and meeting their expectations.
- Good self-organization skills.
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Gym membership
ABB jest wiodącą globalną firmą technologiczną, która stymuluje transformację gospodarek i społeczeństw, budując ich przyszłość w sposób wydajny i zrównoważony. Wzbogacając produkty elektryfikacji, robotyki, automatyki i systemów napędowych o rozwiązania cyfrowe, ABB wyznacza nowe granice technologii i poziomy efektywności. Za sukcesem firmy stoi 105 tys. pracowników w ponad 100 krajach, którzy kontynuują ponad 130‑letnią historię ABB.