Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
PMO Technical Support Specialist
308 dni temu
Are you experienced in performing process analysis to deliver process improvement and process re-engineering? Are you able to identify user requirements by working with a number of individuals from IT and business, producing high-level business requirements and liaising with development to take these through to a detailed functional specification? Are you not afraid of analyzing complex information systems and existing business processes?
We are a team of open minded and highly motivated professionals who care about quality and sustainable solutions. UBS PMO department is located in the office in Zabierzów (Krakow Business Park). Our team supports UBS in change Management activities while participating in a globally known project and cooperating with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Teams in other locations. In this role you will be a part of a project team which rebuilds our applications, databases and processes in order to improve our services.
Your experience and skills
- the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements (you know what they really want)
- Good understanding of SQL
- knowledge of how to develop robust solutions in visual basic for applications (VBA)
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- ability to interact with business stakeholders to understand their requirements
- consistent and well-structured approach to documentation of business, functional and non-functional requirements
- good communication and influencing skills (written and verbal)
- Experience of working in an global IT organization in financial services is a plus
- passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
- technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
- adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
- the go-to person to analyze software requirements and propose realistic solutions in hand with available capabilities
- fluent in English (German would be an asset)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.