Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Process Automation Specialist
300 dni temu
The Lufthansa Group is an aviation group with global operations and a total of more than 400 subsidiaries and associated companies. It is divided into five business segments, which cover the areas of passenger transportation, airfreight and airline services: Passenger Airline Group, Logistics, MRO, Catering and IT Services. All of the business segments occupy a leading position in their sectors and in some cases are the global market leaders.
Lufthansa Global Business Services (LGBS) operates as an international organization with a worldwide delivery structure providing business services in the areas of Finance, HR, Revenue Accounting, Management Reporting and Procurement for entire Lufthansa Group.
Krakow Center is the main hub for the delivery organization including also central functions for the group companies covering both standard as well as customized processes for airline business. Besides operations, Krakow Center has also teams specialized in Process Management, Migration Support, Knowledge Management and Continuous Improvement.
A dynamic growth, building up of existing and introduction of new services means development opportunities both for graduates as well as for experts and experienced leaders who want to become part of our success.
- Min. 2 years of professional experience, preferably in analytical, reporting, process improvement or similar role
- Very good command of English (C1)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and VBA
- Good command of MS Access and SQL
- Experience in work with UiPath/Nintex/Winshuttle will be an asset
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual mindset
- Ability to work independently on given tasks
- Proactively search process automation opportunities across the organization
- Deliver tools in multiple technologies, i.e. VBA, MS Access, Robotics Process Automation
- Advise to internal customers about technical solutions that can optimize/automate processes
- Design and conduct workshops and trainings in selected areas of specialization
- Provide technical support and trainings for associates
- Build process automation environment
- Unique opportunity to participate in interesting international projects
- Challenging and rewarding job within a dynamically growing and prospective multinational organization
- Opportunities for further professional development
- Attractive benefits and bonus system
- Friendly work environment
- Language skills development opportunities
- Job stability and flexible working time