Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
- Lead and manage a project or program work stream and its deliverables within a project
- Understand concepts around digital twin, process mining, process design, process modelling
- Understand concepts of supply chain and finance
- Understand process flow capturing and creation
- Learn and understand how to create and manage processes within Business Optix and similar tools
- Demonstrate attitudes and behaviors on engagements that result in outstanding delivery and quality
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and is willing to take on responsibility
- Identify business opportunities within the project or client organization and inform your manager accordingly
- Actively engage on pursuits, bids, and sell-on opportunities developing impactful content and demonstrating commercial awareness/acumen
- Be familiar with methodologies and conventions for creating business cases and can develop business cases for the project and/or change initiative(s) ensuring that client needs have been identified and conveyed.
- Contribute to the shaping and structuring work packages through specific expertise and knowledge.
- Be aware of technological products and solutions available on the market and has awareness of their strengths and weaknesses
- Engage in the development of your area through operational activities such as: recruitment, Learning & Development, Talent management, Engagement and or people and performance management processes
- Provide support in the development of Thought Leadership and contribute to innovation events/work
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop full-scale project plans for the projects and contribute to the overall plan, highlighting dependencies to other projects
- Ensure that project meets its deliverables in agreed schedule, as per the scope, within stipulated budget and as per the quality standards
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Ensures all project commitments are met, and monitors and reports on progress to sponsor, and customer, as well as the PMO in accordance with the reporting standards, ensuring the project remains within scope
- Prepare and monitor the budget related to the managed stream or overall project
- Diagnoses and evaluates potential risks and issues throughout the project.
- Acts as escalation point for problems and complaints, and manages compliance, contingency, and risk situations within own area of control
- Full accurate and on time execution of standard Project Management processes
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: