We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Ensure correct calculation of standard costs for the production of finished and semi-finished products of JTI S.A.
- Standard costing and material master data maintenance for various JTI and market locations
- Execution of transfer price requests from various markets as well as production sites
- Execution of annual standard cost roll-outs in SAP, based on ASP costs according to the global schedule
- Responsibility for execution and documentation within the JSOX Control Framework
- Have an University Degree in Finance
- Product Costing experience (at least 1 year)
- Experience in FMCG company nice to have
- Analytical thinking skills
- Distinct ability to work in a team and open-minded personality
- Communication and self-management skills
- High level of commitment and flexibility
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Computer skills, especially MS Excel as well as SAP