Ogłoszenie numer: 2731346, from 2019-11-08
Miinto was founded in 2009 and is today one of the leading fashion marketplaces in Europe, with headquarters in Copenhagen. We connect more than 2000 boutiques and independent fashion brands and give our customers a one-stop-shop to buy fashion online. Recently we have acquired Showroom.pl, the leading fashion marketplace in Poland, to jump-start our growth in Central Europe. We are a team of over 150 great people in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland and Poland, where we develop our Technology. For the newly created Product Team in the Warsaw office, we are looking for a skilled
Location: mazowieckie / Warszawa
You will be working in an autonomous Product Team that comprises of Designer (you), Product Owner, Analyst, Tech Lead, Back- and Front-end Developers and a Tester. Each Product Team focuses on a particular business domain and has a big autonomy in terms of how it organizes its work and how it creates and prioritizes the initiatives. Your team will be responsible for Partner Success domain ie. all tools and systems that we provide to our business customers so that they can reach their business goals while having a great user experience. You will also work closely with other international teams (such as Partner Relations) to gather their insights, analyze the potential impact of their product ideas and to exchange knowledge and best practices.
You will be autonomous and will need to work in close and direct cooperation with every single person within your Product Team.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing multi-screen experiences for anytime, anywhere access in our partner-facing websites and apps
- Taking part in each stage of product design process: from conducting user research, designing and testing high level concepts, building visual designs and guidelines, to work with developers to deliver the best possible experience for our users.
- Active participation in the creation of Miinto style guides and standards.
You need to:
- Have an easy to access portfolio demonstrating your design process, and showcases your impact and problem solving through design (it's a must)
- Have at least two years of recent experience designing and shipping products (e-commerce preferred) in agile teams
- Have ability to work closely with technical staff to understand product's technical limitations and design solutions that meet user's needs even with tight constraints and front-end limitations (html, css, js)
- Have ability to make design decisions that scale and result in reusable patterns, palettes, and components.
- Have strong teamwork and communication skills and be fluent in spoken and written English
- Know Sketch, Axure, Jira/Confluence, InVision
We will provide you with:
- Tools and opportunities to grow and master your domain
- Team of great people around you
- Our newly renovated office in an old cheese factory at Hoża 51
- Competitive remuneration and great benefits
- 12-18k netto b2b
We kindly inform we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button.
Miinto Tech Pl Sp. z o.o.