Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Product Marketing Manager (Distribution Transformers Factory)
168 dni temu
We are currently looking for candidates for the position of Product Marketing Manager (Distribution Transformers Factory). Person hired on this position will be responsible for defining, planning and ensuring implementation of product marketing and sales strategies in assigned area to meet business objective and in line with global product strategy.
- Creating, planning and ensuring implementation of the local go-to-market product marketing strategy including definition and communication of product value propositions and product positioning in accordance with the global product marketing strategy;
- Establishing product marketing and sales targets and budgets. Ensuring their achievement through regular oversight, definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed;
- Developing and implementing annual marketing and sales plan in conjunction with relevant Business Units/Product Groups. Preparing business plans focused on business development for a defined market;
- Coordinating market analyses with sales team members and defining appropriate forecasts and plans. Evaluating and sharing customer research, market conditions and competitor data;
- Overseeing sales execution for assigned products and markets by coordinating the preparation of relevant materials and guidance to Sales team;
- Driving sales efficiency by ensuring appropriate product knowledge (technical and sales) for each Sales person. Ensuring know-how sharing and cross-collaboration;
- Ensuring (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Coaching, motivating and developing direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies.
- University degree / technical university degree will be an advantage;
- At least 5 years of work experience in marketing and sales;
- Fluent knowledge of Polish;
- Fluent knowledge of English allowing to communicate in international environment easily;
- Knowledge of other languages (German, French) will be an asset;
- Readiness for business trips;
- Ability to communicate with people at all company levels;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Goal oriented, leadership skills;
- Knowledge of SAP system will be an asset.
- Work with large players on the energy sector;
- Sales bonus depending on the results of work;
- Private medical care that you can embrace your family;
- Company car that you can use for private purposes;
- Cyclical product training.
ABB Sp. z o.o.
ABB jest globalnym liderem kształtującym przyszłość w dziedzinie cyfryzacji przemysłu. Każdego dnia pracownicy ABB na całym świecie pracują nad rozwiązaniem największych problemów współczesnych czasów, takich jak dostarczanie ekologicznej energii, zwiększanie wydajności i wprowadzanie strategii zrównoważonego rozwoju.