Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
The Product Provisioning Specialist works as part of the Product Management process and assists the Product Manager through translating product development data and customer requirements into sellable and deliverable objects in Nokia product ordering and configuration tools.
- Microsoft Office products: Outlook; Excel; PowerPoint; Word
- Other internally developed product management systems
- working on Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or equivalent education
- strong analytical skills
- respond to client requests in non-standard situations
- able to focus on and prioritize own work
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- apply key business drivers to make decisions on priorities and daily work
Do you want to know more? Visit our career portal:
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o.
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.