Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Product Support Engineer
135 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
You will be responsible for New Nokia Radio products introduction into Customer market. You will be expected to actively participate in World Wide Customer projects providing remote or local troubleshooting support. You will represent Customer oriented view of Product usage and verify its quality in front of regular R&D departments.
As a team member You will be expected to follow on newest LTE features like NB-IOT, Cat-M, VoLTE, Carrier Aggregation with big momentum towards Cloudification and 5G. Key focus will go to product performance and SW quality. This position is unique place to develop technical and soft skills.
- Nokia LTE system
- Cat-M devices
- customer tickets
- testing framework
- Cisco equipment
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- good technical background in IT
- understanding of Mobile Communication Systems is a plus
- possibility to travel up to 30%
- analytical thinking
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more...
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.