Once accepted for publication, articles must be prepared to company and industry standards in PDF, XML and HTML formats. This work is carried out by a production team, using custom software developed by MDPI.
- Formatting English scientific manuscript (Word or LaTeX files), to ensure that the format meets publishing requirements
- Converting Word or LaTeX files to XML files
- Converting XML file to new LaTeX file, ensuring that a new PDF fine can be generated in high quality
- Communicating and cooperating with editors, to ensure that the publication is done in an accurate and timely manner
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in any subject
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Experience in editing and writing
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Excellent self-organization, including meeting work targets
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to collaborate as part of an international team
- An interest in scholarly research
- A strong interest in working with research material
I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed by MDPI Poland Sp. z o.o. for the purpose of conducting recruitment for the position for which I am applying.
MDPI Poland Sp. z o.o.