This is a full-time position in Krakow, suitable for newly graduated. New employees will have a training/ probation period which will be conducted from the office. After the probation is successfully passed, employees will have a choice of working from the office or remotely (fully remote).
Once accepted for publication, articles must be prepared to company and industry standards in PDF, XML and HTML formats. This work is carried out by a production team, using custom software developed by MDPI.
- Formatting English scientific manuscript (Word or LaTeX files), to ensure that the format meets publishing requirements
- Converting Word or LaTeX files to XML files
- Converting XML file to new LaTeX file, ensuring that a new PDF fine can be generated in high quality
- Communicating and cooperating with editors, to ensure that the publication is done in an accurate and timely manner
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in any subject
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Experience in editing and writing
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Excellent self-organization, including meeting work targets
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to collaborate as part of an international team
- An interest in scholarly research
- A strong interest in working with research material
- Possibility to get monthly and quarterly bonuses
- Private health insurance (fully covered by MDPI)
- MultiSport card
- Monthly team buildings
- Refreshments in the office
- Working in the international team
- Possibility for business travels
I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed by MDPI Poland Sp. z o.o. for the purpose of conducting recruitment for the position for which I am applying.
MDPI POLAND Sp. z o.o.