Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
7 dni temu
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy. Manufacturing at ABB ranges from assembly of customized industrial robots to advanced production of electrical switches and breakers. The innovative products we make, drive the world’s largest ships, connect remote renewable power sources with consumers, and automate complex industrial processes. We are currently looking for a candidate for the Production engineer position to our Insulation Element Factory in Łódź. The person hired on this position will be responsible for the implementation of new technologies, machines and devices, their development and optimization of work in terms of efficiency and quality of manufactured products.
- Research, improvement, control and maintenance of technological processes in order to ensure the correct product quality in accordance with ABB standards and technical instructions.
- Performing research and technological tests.
- Initiating and implementing projects related to process improvement in order to increase productivity, improve the quality of manufactured products and improve health and safety conditions with the use of Lean Manufacturing tools.
- Creation and updating of technological documentation, operating instructions, position safety instructions, Loto instructions and supervision of the subject training of employees of the Production Department.
- Management of investment projects, technology, logistics and atypical projects.
- Collaboration with other departments of the ABB plant to optimize and improve processes.
- Implementation, development and maintenance of the 6S culture.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Higher technical degree (preferred mechanical, electrical department, production management).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position.
- English language, min. communicative.
- Good knowledge of Polish language.
- Knowledge of investment project management, knowledge of the optimization of production processes and the use of quality tools.
- Knowledge of health and safety issues.
- Practical support for AutoCAD.
- Ability to read and understand a technical drawing.
- Knowledge of the use of Lean Manufacturing tools.
- Ability to efficiently run several projects at the same time under time pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies.
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas.
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market.
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills.
- Good working environment.
ABB Sp. z o.o.
ABB jest globalnym liderem kształtującym przyszłość w dziedzinie cyfryzacji przemysłu. Każdego dnia pracownicy ABB na całym świecie pracują nad rozwiązaniem największych problemów współczesnych czasów, takich jak dostarczanie ekologicznej energii, zwiększanie wydajności i wprowadzanie strategii zrównoważonego rozwoju.