TeamQuest is a Polish, fast growing Company, more than 10 years dealing with complex human resources services, especially in the recruitment of IT specialists.
A global company that focuses on developing its own solutions for large enterprises or launching its initiatives on a global scale. Freed from politics, they grow quickly and bravely. And everything started in Italy! The team - talented, competent colleagues - is spread across Europe. You will get the chance to establish mutual exchange (learn and teach) with some of the most gifted and most qualified people you will ever meet. Your talent will be admitted and encouraged to flourish to the full extent. Test your skills to the limit and grow with a great group! We work with state-of-the-art technologies to provide scalable, reliable enterprise solutions to the 50 best companies in the world. Have you ever dreamed of working on your own ideas? Here you can show. Show what you're made of, be elected, bring your ideas to a team of people as gifted and talented as you
Ref. number: 47060#21040038
- You will contribute to create a cross-functional team of passionate specialists bringing our solutions to the next level.
- You will work both on enterprise class complex system that is being used across the Europe as well as greenfield Startup initiative that will disrupt the way software is being created.
- You will work in a modern environment with a startup mindset but with concrete plans and contracts with corporates and enterprises realities, collaborating effectively with a small, high energy teams of artists, designers, and executives to realize enterprise class applications and new projects and ideas.
- With strong .NET programming skills, work closely with Software and Solution Architects in a multi-language international environment.
- Help define the software architecture of new applications or new features for existing applications, and then develop them. The work spans broadly from the most web application or backend-oriented to the implementation of data-science algorithms and the development of complex front-ends.
- Constantly improve the quality of our applications by fixing bugs and refactoring the code base where necessary.
- Expand our set of libraries as needed to make yourself as well as other engineers more efficient and effective.
- Work in an Agile environment.
- Work in SCRUM.
- Support the cross-functional team with DevOps mindset.
- .NET Framework (4.6 and higher) and .NET Core (C#)
- React, Redux
- ASP.NET WebAPI, ASP.NET MVC
- Entity Framework, LINQ
- MS SQL Database programming
- NoSQL databases
- Talented, knowledgeable colleagues. You'll get the chance to learn (and teach to!) some of the brightest and most skilled people you"ll ever meet. Your talent is going to blossom here.
- Cool tech stack. We strive to use the best, most modern tools and technologies, and when they fall short of our expectations, we invent our own.
- Own products. We develop our own solutions for big enterprises, or we globally launch our initiatives. Freed from politics, we can move fast and be daring.
- Staying informed on new, relevant technologies and test the promising ones to make sure we don't miss out on game-changing opportunities to boost our productivity and the enjoyment of our work.
- Fun, young environment. We have near-zero hierarchy and a very relaxed workplace.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international. Our company language is English. We're a global reality.