99 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Directly manage 2 sub-teams in Krakow (20+ people) keeping hands on the team work
- Project planning - analyze, estimate, plan, commit for the release
- Project status monitoring, status reporting
- Risk management
- People management (hiring, performance appraisals, team mood monitoring)
- Deliveries / release coordination
- Cooperation with the Delivery Manager to establish the best delivery practices and processes
- Day-to-day communication with the customer
- Issues solving, impediments removal
- Continuous process improvements
- Reporting to Luxoft management
- Background in hands-on in software development as a Dev or QA or SA
- Real practical hands-on experience in managing Enterprise software development project
- Excellent soft, communication skills and English
- Experience as a Project Manager/Team Leader for 3+ years
- Managed team size: 10+, preferably in an outsourcing / offshore setup
- Experience in RUP and Agile-based project management
- Experience in new teams building, understanding of the related challenges
- Education in Computer Science or relevant
- Candidate should have good understanding of the technology stack - experience in several of the following would be desirable: .NET, HTML5 / ASP.NET, C#, Java, Oracle, Application Servers, QA
- Able to hold deep technical discussions and propose solutions
- Pro-activeness, responsiveness, communicativeness, willingness to learn and grow professionally
- Experience in working in investment banking or telecom area
Our customer is a large world-wide investment bank.
The project is one of the biggest with this customer and has very high visibility in Luxoft portfolio.
The contract is a fixed-price managed services, assuming full delivery responsibility with reasonable flexibility in team structure.
Combined size of development team is over 100 people.
Project is about development and support of the risk management platform used for calculating bank's counterparty risk exposure and allowing this to be hedged.
The system consumes trades and market data from systems all over the bank and all asset classes, then runs a series of complex risk calculations across the entire trade portfolio and provides feeds to downstream systems of the results.
The system needs every trade in the bank before it can run any calculations, and some of these trades are extremely complex products.
The system's purpose is to provide risk reports to groups across the bank as well as external regulators.
It is not strictly an end-user application but has circa 100 users consuming its results and working with its UI components.
The system must deal with large volumes of incoming data in different formats, with a combination of real-time and daily input feeds. Calculations are extremely large scale and are distributed across a compute grid of few thousand CPUs.
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.