Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Proven project management background 3 + years preferably in IT project management
- Knowledge of Prince 2, AGILE, SCRUM frameworks (experience would be an additional asset)
- Strong communication, stakeholder and risk management skills
- Experience in project delivery in client facing environment would be an asset
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage tasks simultaneously often in complex environment
- Comfortable in working without routine supervision; Resistance to stress, ability to work under time pressure and within changing environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English (min C1), second language (German, French, Italian, Arabic, etc) would be an advantage
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in a variety of Project Management areas including following technologies: Cloud (AWS, Google Cloud, MS Azure), AI, BOT Frameworks, Microsoft O365, DaaS, IaaS, Service Now
- Prince 2, PMP, Agile certifications
What duties will help you grow?
- Manage day-to-day project activities, monitor and report on progress, and identify and mitigate potential showstoppers and issues.
- Directly manage project development from beginning to an end
- Management and responsibility for the deliverables in agreed schedule, as per the scope, within stipulated budget and as per the quality standards
- Develop and maintain trusting and effective working relationships clients, vendors and team members
What your development path can look like?
Within our rapidly growing team 130+ Project Management professionals, responsible for global delivery of projects for Capgemini and its customers You will be able to lead variety of different IT initiatives such as transformations, migrations, software development, product management. You will be working remotely or directly with customers on-site. By working closely with customers and project teams You can expand not only your Project Management skills but also leadership and technical capabilities.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow. Quoting our employees, there’s a lot of opportunities, you just need to take it.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't a have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- We want you to feel safe at work: we offer you private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance and StayWell helpline to support your well-being.
- It's better among friends: you can recommend your friends and gain extra bonuses.
- Extra benefits in your free time: Inspiro audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great localization, bicycle parking, carpooling options and car leasing.
- Free coffee, water, milk or tea.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. Quoting our employees, in P&C team you are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help you professionally or just to drink a coffee with you – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. You have a space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.