Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
At Coloplast we constantly strive to improve the way we serve our customers and through this achieve our ambitious targets. Employing the right people constitutes a corner stone in our efforts. We offer a position in a dynamic and international organization with attractive growth opportunities for our employees.
About the department
You will be a part of Excellence Team, the group of specialists gathered to assure the deliverability of project by knowledge sharing - we show the way to improve what is around us. Each member has an insight to others work, so he/she acts as advisor and back-up when needed. The business projects are daily bread for us.
Come and join our innovative team!
We would like you to work from our office in Szczecin, Poland
- Plan, manage and coordinate projects within Coloplast Business Centre and global Coloplast
- Achieve business goals by delivering projects with agreed budget, time, and quality
- Build positive working relationships and cooperation with global stakeholders
- +7 years’ experience as Project Manager in international business companies
- Certified Project management knowledge (Agile, Lean, Six Sigma)
- Experience in administrative process optimization and standardization
- Lean and/or Six Sigma knowledge is needed on the position
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or similar
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- An experienced and self-driven project manager and can successfully motivate and engage project participants to achieve project goals
- Understand global challenges and develop PM cooperation within global organization,
- Very organized, structured, and good at documenting your work,
- Passionate about process optimization,
- Brave to build efficient Project Office,
- Effective in communication with various stakeholders,
- Flexible and capable of working on more than one thing at the time,
- Possess a sense of humor and thrive with a free and informal tone.
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.
Coloplast opracowuje produkty i dostarcza usługi ułatwiające życie osobom z dolegliwościami o bardzo osobistym charakterze. W Coloplast Business Centre świadczymy wsparcie z zakresu księgowości, IT, administracji zamówień, dokumentacji medycznej czy marketingu. Szukamy synergii pomiędzy tymi funkcjami dla tworzenia udoskonaleń i nowych możliwości.
Wspierając codzienną pracę Coloplast na całym świecie, czynimy łatwiejszym życie naszych pacjentów.