Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 105,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and dedication computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos operates under the brands Atos and Atos|Syntel and it is SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help craft the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and supply to the evolution of scientific and technological precision. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Key responsibilities for the role of Proposal Solution Architect/Manager include:
- Development of winning propositions including;
- Writing proposals and/or elements as required
- Development of costings and models to identify opportunity to meet client business cases
- Development and delivery of presentations to key stakeholders
- Shaping and owning simple, standard, and more complex solutions to meet the client requirements, ensuring alignment to relevant Atos portfolio offerings, and where there are gaps or opportunities, to create new innovative solutions.
- Analyses of customer business requirements for own area of expertise and usage of industry best practice to develop most optimal solution for clients
- Accountability for the particular area within a deal (e.g. Application modernization and management, Digital Workplace, Cross Functional Services, Cloud & Infrastructure, Network etc.); has responsibility for all elements – i.e. Architecture, Service, Security, Cost, 3rd Parties, HR, Transition and Transformation, and Risk.
- Robust understanding of breadth of Atos Portfolio Options (both local and global), as well as alternative non-portfolio options, future offerings and what the competitive approach / market best options are.
- Challenging constructively with key stakeholders.
- Producing exceptional customer facing documents, with ability to draft (not just re-use) content, presentations, and proposals.
- Accountability for delivery assurance and handover of designed solution to the operational teams where required.
- Getting the required solution design approvals from business and delivery per the existing processes and gets buy-in of business responsible where required.
- Utilisation of Global Solution Management methodologies to manage solution development.
- Engaging with clients as required.
Essential / Minimum Criteria
- Experience in any of the following: Architecture, Consultancy - Business and ICT, Project Management, PMO, Service Delivery Management, Support / Service desk, Technical Engineering, Networks (Technical), Testing, Big Data, Security, Application modernization, management and hosting, Platforms; Server Tooling.
- Generalist experience with a balance across multiple service or technology areas.
- Understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions.
- Ability to present and negotiate technical parts with decision maker negotiation skills.
- Presentation skills; presence and credibility in front of key stakeholders.
- Good leadership skills with the ability to coordinate activities with multiple stakeholders, and capability of motivating team members to achieve successful outcomes.
- Ability to work in a time pressured environment while remaining decisive
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to apply creative thinking and innovation to solution development and client challenges.
- Takes ownership of issue resolution.
- Familiar with national / international standards associated with ICT practice (e.g. ITIL).
Nice to have:
- Expertise in at least one solution area e.g. digital workplace, cloud & infrastructure, cross functional services, networking, mainframe and or security.
- Understanding of the latest Transition and Transformation approaches, for their own area of expertise.
- Experience in working within incremental and/or new business deal culture & teams.
- Experience in a relevant solution management, project management, service management, senior solution, or technical architecture position.
- Broad technical knowledge.
- Demonstrate experience in shaping solutions from a commercial and service perspective.
- Shipley Proposal Writing certificate.
What we offer:
- Employment contract and Business to Business as you prefer
- Salary adequate to your experience plus annual bonus
- Multiple employee benefit package on employment contract (multisport card, private medical care, life insurance)
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Remote work opportunities
- Integration events
- Extra social benefits
- Christmas gifts
- Employee referral program
- Charity initiatives
- Global IT projects
- New technologies
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
We kindly inform we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button.
Atos Poland Global Services Sp. z o. o.
Atos Poland Global Services Sp. z o.o.
Atos jest międzynarodową firmą z branży usług informatycznych. Zatrudnia około 110 000 pracowników w 73 krajach. W Polsce Atos istnieje od 2000 roku. W naszych oddziałach w Bydgoszczy, Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Łodzi, Opolu i Krakowie pracuje ponad 5 000 osób. Firma oferuje usługi zarządzania infrastrukturą IT, integrację systemów informatycznych, outsourcing i doradztwo. Atos został wielokrotnie nagrodzony certyfikatem Najlepsze Miejsca Pracy w Polsce, zajmując czołowe pozycje w rankingu Great Place to Work® Institute. Atos jest wyłącznym światowym partnerem IT Igrzysk Olimpijskich i Paraolimpijskich.
Atos is an international IT services company. It employs circa 110 000 employees in 73 countries. In Poland Atos exists since 2000. Currently, more than 5 000 people are working in our offices in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Lodz, Opole and Krakow. The company offers IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting. Atos was awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate, winning top positions in the ranking of the Great Place to Work® Institute. Atos is the official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games.