At Testronic we hire people from all over the world to assure the best quality of video games. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for is an office based role. During the COVID -19 pandemic that is effecting many businesses around world , we have taken precaution to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further updates , this role will be remote based ( from home within Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates , we will cascade accordingly and will return back to the office once safe to do so!
Join us as:
- Guiding, supporting, and mentoring QA Technicians on assigned project(s)
- Keeping track of overall progress, metrics and noteworthy findings on the clients and projects
- Proactive identification and communication of any issues that may have an impact on the testing progress
- Professional and effective communication with the clients and other departments
- Preparation and maintenance of documentation and metrics relevant to the project
- Vetting new bugs and tracking bug database statistics
- Creating, maintaining and updating checklists
- Proven experience in leading QA projects and teams
- Working experience in an international environment
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
- Advanced knowledge of VR, console, mobile, and PC platforms
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and boost the team’s morale
- Good attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and QA test strategy thinking
- The ability and flexibility to work on a range of different shifts
- A full-time contract
- Package of benefits (sport card, private medical care, introductory meetings)
- Opportunity to lead projects connected with the newest technologies and devices
- Comfortable working conditions in Testronic’s Warsaw office at Poleczki 21 (Ursynow)
- Working within a young, international team of real video game fans
- Relaxed and friendly working atmosphere
Testronic Sp. z o.o.
When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need considered solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
Testronic’s Multiservice QA Facility in Poland is a centre of excellence for outsourced Games and Film/TV Testing. We are credited with numerous AAA titles and are well renowned for our values of integrity, innovation and efficiency. With current capacity of over 550 workable stations we are continually developing new approaches in how we service and partner alongside our clients.
With facilities in the US, the UK and Poland we’re able to leverage our cross-media experience and the scale of our global operation to offer you dependable quality, efficiency, value, and security.
We can help. Talk to Testronic.