Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Quality and Process Engineer
61 dni temu
Are you motivated by establishing a new high-tech medical manufacturing site? Working with continuous improvement and thrive in a very fast paced, international environment? Do you want to have impact on the success of 3Shape Poland and to work with challenging tasks of building a new company? In a manufacturing environment you will be growing the infrastructure and drive the short and long-range strategic planning process for operations.
Are you a person willing to act and you want to develop in the company based on innovative solution – join the Best!
- Everyday production process supervising - quality point of view
- Quality assessment, supervision and verification of products and parts according to specification
- Creating and actualization of quality and production documentation according to company needs
- Conducting internal audits and coordination of external audits
- Quality/technical analysis of complaints and root causes,
- Close cooperation with production, service and quality department
- Higher degree (preferable technical)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience on engineering position in production company
- Fluent (or very good) English, both verbally and writing (essential condition)
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A fast-paced environment with room for career growth
- Friendly colleagues that are fun to spend time with
- Private healthcare and Multisport card to keep you fit and well
- Fruit, vegetables, snacks and hot beverages to keep you fueled
- Numerous hobby groups
- Work in a modern office building
- Seasonal parties to keep you connected with colleagues (and hopefully dancing)
3Shape A/S is a Danish company specializing in the development and marketing of 3D scanners and CAD/CAM software solutions for the use, creation, processing, analysis and management of high quality 3D data.
Working at 3Shape
Become part of an international success, financially as well as product wise. As an employee, you have plenty of room to both make a difference and fulfill personal ambitions in a very knowledge intensive and challenging environment.
Through the relentless drive for new digital innovation by 3Shape, we claim to be the most extensive and versatile CAD/CAM system on the market.
3Shape - a Global Company
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark as well as in the Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Employing and developing the right people is an important key to 3Shape's success. We want to be the best within our business, an ambition which has created a true fighting spirit throughout the company - with lots of commitment and courage, and a professional attitude towards business.