3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Now, twenty years later, 3Shape is 1,600+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world.
Are you motivated by working in a high-tech medical manufacturing site? Working with continuous improvement and thrive in a very fast paced, international environment? Are you a person willing to act and you want to develop in the company based on innovative solution – join the Best!
- Informal atmosphere, among best in class colleagues with a strong emphasis on supporting creativity and fostering well-being of the employees
- A large degree of independence and freedom to plan and streamline your own tasks
- Personal growth and development through continuous learning
- Stable employment conditions (contract of employment)
- Lunch in company’s canteen for only 2 pln
- Private healthcare and Multisport card to keep you fit and well
- Fruit, vegetables, snacks and hot beverages to keep you fueled
- Supervision and maintaining of the quality system in production processes (PFMEA, CP, QC, QRQC, 8D)
- Creating and updating quality documentation according to company needs
- Analysis of nonconformity reports and detection of nonconformity parts
- Participation and approval of production test with close cooperation with other departments within 3Shape
- Project team working skills (including NPI, production optimalisation)
- Daily work with data analysis, reporting and divination analysis from trends
- Maintain a very active effort in the design, improvement, and subsequent modification of the plant processes
- Continuously improve in quality for production site in 3shape
- Provide input to the Plant Process Engineering departments to help maximize their efforts
- Experience in product industrialization
- Higher degree (preferable technical)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Fluent (or very good) English, both verbally and writing (essential condition)
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Lean management
- Knowledge of process documentation and technical drawing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team working
- Ability to find solutions and proactively solve problems
- Experience in change management.
3SHAPE POLAND SP. Z O.O.