Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Insulation and Components Factory in Łódź we are currently looking for candidates for the position of Quality Manager. Person hired on this position will be responsible for project management aiming at implementation, improvement and maintenance of a high level of quality of products.
- Introduction and implementation of quality management policy in the factory (company’s quality procedures, standards and specification);
- Project management aiming at implementation, improvement and maintenance of a high level of quality of products;
- Supervising the process of customers' complaints and taking care of reaching permanent full satisfaction of a client;
- Advising customers at all stage of the products lifetime;
- Overviewing customers’ requirements and ensuring implementation into production;
- Coordinating and participating in suppliers’ development, implementation of new materials products;
- Preparing and carrying out audits;
- Supervising various processes, procedures and instructions as well as ensuring their compliance with obtained certificates and standards;
- Supervising the quality of production materials as well as manufactured products;
- Monitoring and analyzing quality indicators as well as initiating and supervising over the recommended corrective actions (preparing statistical reports);
- Being responsible for the successful implementation of changes and improvement in quality process;
- Active promoting and spreading awareness of the quality assurance among all members in the organization;
- Preparing reports and presentations about the quality management;
- Effective team management. Setting goals, planning, assigning and delegating tasks and verifying their implementation. Strong participation in building of team spirit.
- Higher degree (preferred technical education);
- At least 5 years of working experience in the field of quality management;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing the team of specialist;
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing;
- Fluent written and spoken English matched with excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Green Belt Certificate will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of ISO standards, experience in conducting audits;
- Knowledge of tools used to analyze and improve quality;
- Knowledge of SAP system will be an advantage;
- Ability to manage a team and motivate people to achieve ambitious goals;
- Consistency and determination in achieving set business goals and introducing changes and actions in order to improve quality;
- Well developed organizational and communication skills, ability to work in a team.
- Interesting work in a company focused on innovative solutions and modern technologies.
- Posibility of development and raising professional qualifications.
- Package of non-wage benefits.
- Nice atmosphere and partnership relations at work.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
ABB Sp. z o.o.
ABB jest globalnym liderem kształtującym przyszłość w dziedzinie cyfryzacji przemysłu. Każdego dnia pracownicy ABB na całym świecie pracują nad rozwiązaniem największych problemów współczesnych czasów, takich jak dostarczanie ekologicznej energii, zwiększanie wydajności i wprowadzanie strategii zrównoważonego rozwoju.