Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
R&D Test Engineer - Mission Critical Communication
9 dni temu
The Corporate Research Center located in Krakow is one of seven ABB research units in the world. Here we create innovative solutions for our products and systems. Join our team to develop leading end-2-end solutions for ABB Mission Critical Communication systems. You as a team member will work on a cutting-edge communication solutions applicable in wide range of industries evolving in digital age. It is a unique opportunity for you to participate in international projects in interdisciplinary, talented teams working on highly available & reliable network solutions.
- Planning of test scope based on use cases and technical requirements;
- Defining of efficient test strategies and necessary test infrastructure;
- Implementation and automation of testing procedures and their execution;
- Analyzing problems in order to create error reports;
- Implementation of White-box and Black-box tests;
- Close cooperation with developers to analyze bugs, requirements, test and system aspects;
- Bringing in QA mentality into the team.
- MSc Eng. degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics or similar area;
- Experience in TCP/IP networking;
- Strong skills in test automation (.e.g. Python);
- Experience in testing of embedded devices and network management software;
- Creativity, capability of solving issues related to networking;
- Good experience in Linux operating system;
- Very good language skills in English;
- Open minded and eager to work in an international environment.
Additional advantage will be:
- Knowledge of MPLS-TP, IP/MPLS protocol;
- CCNA, CCENT or equivalent certification;
- ISTQB or equivalent certification along with prior experience in software tests;
- Knowledge of Software Defined Networking (SDN) and Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN);
- Knowledge of TDM (e.g. SDH) networks;
- Knowledge of network security;
- Knowledge of Automated GUI test tools.
- Cooperation with technology development international teams using Agile/SAFe methodology;
- Work in an employee-oriented company;
- Friendly work environment with great team spirit.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology;
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment;
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills;
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance;
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program;
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
ABB Sp. z o.o.
ABB jest globalnym liderem kształtującym przyszłość w dziedzinie cyfryzacji przemysłu. Każdego dnia pracownicy ABB na całym świecie pracują nad rozwiązaniem największych problemów współczesnych czasów, takich jak dostarczanie ekologicznej energii, zwiększanie wydajności i wprowadzanie strategii zrównoważonego rozwoju.