Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
R2R BI Subject Matter Expert
11 dni temu
At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
GSK Finance Hub in Poznan is a new Finance team and one of 3 regional GSK Finance Hubs which will be at the heart of the new GSK Finance Operating Model.
The Global Reporting Centre of Excellence (GR CoE) is a global GSK team accountable for the creation, development and delivery of efficient and insightful performance reporting. This is built on our global SAP data asset, standard process as well as innovative SAP and other vendor reporting technologies.
We also engage with all BI users to build their capability and trust in BI, driving continuous improvement and global adoption.
Establishment of the Poznan Europe Hub provides a unique opportunity to recruit ambitious, skilled professionals with extensive experience of BI / Business Warehouse (BW) systems and processes (ideally SAP) and proven finance engagement capability.
Building capability at the heart of the Finance hub is a core component of our ambitious roadmap to deliver best in class reporting and analysis to GSK.
- Oversight of BI Record To Report reporting demand by engagement with Senior BI SME & business users, capturing, validating and prioritising business reporting requirements
- Identify opportunities to enhance, simplify and standardise our reporting portfolio
- Work closely with Senior BI SME, Global Process Owners and stakeholders to endorse report enhancements and resolve design issues
- Support our Reporting Agile team to prototype enhancements and seek business feedback
- Oversight of delivery to Production and support governance and testing
- Engage with our BI First Line Support to support the resolution of more complex reporting issues
- Basic qualifications:
- Degree in IT / Finance
- Minimum 4 years of similar professional experience in R2R processes
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Experience of SAP BW/BI or similar systems
- Good knowledge of Financial Consolidation systems
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong problem-solving and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with multiple stakeholders located in all GSK countries
How you will be rewarded:
- You will be part of a high performing, talented team who support our business in effective data-driven decision-making
- You will have a career with purpose at one of the leading global healthcare companies, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- You will have a unique opportunity to develop a global network and deep understanding of GSK’s reporting landscape & processes. This will be invaluable in building a fulfilling career within GSK
- You will have access to innovative reporting technologies and solutions
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and bonus plan
- You will enjoy healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- You will work in a multi-cultural, English language environment
- You will work in a supportive and friendly working environment, with like-minded people
- You will share and shape our corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Relocation package
GSK is one of the leading global healthcare companies, driven by innovation and scientific developments. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We conduct research aimed at improving the quality of life in three basic areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In our activities, we strive to be a responsible partner, building trust-based relations with Polish healthcare system participants, focusing on dialogue and transparent cooperation. We provide Polish patients with over 300 medicines and healthcare products.