At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
(GSK Finance Hub)
GSK Finance Hub in Poznan is a new Finance team and one of 3 regional GSK Finance Hubs that are the part of following a review of the GSK Finance Operating Model. It will oversee all Close and Control activities for European markets as well as to deliver more complex accounting activities such as Production Accounting. The Close & Control teams in the three regional finance hubs will collaborate with each other, share best practice and knowledge but also and report to one Global leader based in London.
We are planning to employ about 80 highly-skilled professionals. By 2020 we will have employed employ approximately 300 high performing finance talents. We report to our headquarters based in London.
- You will have a chance to working for specific financial areas within R2R Poznan HUB, including Intercompany, Inventory and Banking processes;
- Your will cover services & perform R2R activities for EMEA entities & markets;
- You will cooperate with BPO partner to ensure all activities are carried in a correct way;
- You will be providing support to BPO to ensure no mistakes are made at month-end closing activities and ensure correctness of documentation for recorded transactions;
- The project will give you a possibility to take part in migration process
Please note that this role is part of a brand new organisation in process of being shaped for the future. As such, your scope may vary or change over time and your support might be required for either Business as usual or Project related activities.
- Basic qualifications:
- Accounting degree / qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- 2 Years of experience in Financial Accounting
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- Fluent English (C1-C2)
- Ability to work independently and within the team
- Client-centric attitude
- Good organisation skills
- Willingness and availability to take part in migration process
- Preferred qualifications:
- A second European language is a bonus
- SAP Experience would be an advantage
How you will be rewarded:
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Competitive salary
- Non-wage benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Using English on daily basis
- Flexible working hours
- Integration events
- Fresh fruits everyday
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
GSK is one of the leading global healthcare companies, driven by innovation and scientific developments. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We conduct research aimed at improving the quality of life in three basic areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In our activities, we strive to be a responsible partner, building trust-based relations with Polish healthcare system participants, focusing on dialogue and transparent cooperation. We provide Polish patients with over 300 medicines and healthcare products.