Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
R2R Reporting Specialist (Finance Hub)
12 dni temu
At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
(GSK Finance Hub)
GSK Finance Hub in Poznan is a new Finance team and one of 3 regional GSK Finance Hubs which will be at the heart of the new the part of GSK Finance Operating Model. In addition to driving the performance of our partner delivering all accounting transactional activities offshore, the Hub will be the home for Close and Control activities for most European markets as well as deliver more complex accounting activities such as Production Accounting. Planning & Forecasting activities will be co-located in the Hub too to drive further synergies. The Close & Control teams in the three regional Finance Hubs will collaborate, share best practice and knowledge and report to one Global leader based in London.
We are currently recruiting about 80 highly-skilled professionals to join the Financial Reporting team to set up the foundation for the European Finance Hub. By 2020 we will employ approximately 300 high performing finance talents. We report to our headquarters based in London.
We are looking for R2R Reporting Specialists who are excited to be part of the Future of Finance at GSK and who wish to actively participate in setting up the Financial Reporting team in the Hub.
- As a R2R Reporting Specialist you will be responsible for overseeing Period End reporting activities (including General Ledger, Period End Close and Balance Sheet Reconciliation processes ) for a given set of European markets
- You will work collaboratively with BPO teams on a daily basis to ensure that all activities and processes are carried out accurately, timely and efficiently
- You will play a key role in maintaining a healthy balance sheet, driving the reclusion of older items with the local finance teams & business
- Your will be responsible for preparing complex reports, analyses, schedules and summaries for our internal stakeholders
- You will maintain a robust control environment by ensuring that controls for your area are compliant with internal procedures and SOX requirements and that you respond to & close internal and external audit queries timely
- You will also take part in standardization and improvement processes
- In addition, as part of the Hub Set up, you will be required to travel to our London Headquarter to participate in the knowledge transfer phase, i.e. to learn from our existing teams the activities that will be redeployed to the Finance Hub in Poznan.
- Basic qualifications:
- Accounting degree / qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in Financial Accounting and or reporting roles
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Ability to work independently and within the team
- Analytical thinking and paying attention to details
- Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
- Willingness and availability to take part in migration processes
- Preferred qualifications:
- Any experience working in an Audit/Accounting Firm will be preferred
- SAP or major ERP experience will be a strong asset
- A second European language is a bonus
- You will be part of a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- You will have a career with purpose at one of the leading global healthcare companies-, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
- You will have possibilities for your development both on the job in the role as well as in the corporate learning schemes
- You will have access to newest technologies and solutions
- You will be rewarded with competitive salary and bonus plan
- You will enjoy healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- You will have flexible working hours
- You can use our free car and bike parking
- You will work in a multi-cultural, English language environment
- You will work in a supportive and friendly working environment, with like-minded people
- You will share and shape our corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency