At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
(GSK Finance Hub)
We are creating a new Regional Finance Hub team in Poznan who will be part of a global network of regional Finance hubs responsible for Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities as well as more complex accounting activities such as Production Accounting.
The teams in the regional Finance hubs will work together to share best practice and knowledge working closely with our HQ Finance teams in London.
We are planning to employ about 80 highly-skilled professionals. By 2020 we will employ approximately 300 high performing finance talents.
You are part of the R2R Europe team. You support our Senior Reporting Specialists in the delivery of a complete, accurate, compliant and timely IFRS reporting (corporate reporting) for a given set of markets, ensuring that monthly and close activities are carried out in a robust and efficient manner by our partner BPO: performing General Ledger, Period End Close and Balance Sheet Reconciliation activities.
- The project will give you the opportunity to take part in the migration of processes from London to Poznan!
- Your post-transition responsibilities may include – but non-exhaustively:
- Accountability for the accurate and timely posting of financial transactions securing and delivering a timely period end close
- Face off to your given set of markets you support and manage this relationship. Cooperating with our BPO team in India, you ensure that all activities and processes are carried out in a timely, accurate and efficient manner, resolve open items, assess healthiness of BS and surface risks
- Produce routine analyses, schedules and summaries for internal & external customers
- Review the documentation for certain month-end control process, ensuring full compliance with SOX requirements. You support control remediation where required and support internal and external Auditors requests
- Taking part in standardization and Process improvements
- Contribute to your team supporting managers and colleagues in line with GSK Value and Expectations
Please note that this role is part of a brand new organisation in process of being shaped for the future. As such, your scope may vary or change over time and your support might be required for either Business as usual or Project related activities.
- Basic qualifications:
- Accounting degree / qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar roles
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Ability twork independently and within the team
- Analytical thinking and paying attention tdetails
- Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
- Willingness and availability ttake part in migration processes
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience of training / working in an Audit/Accounting Firm will be an asset
- SAP or major ERP experience will be a strong asset
- A second European language is a bonus
How you will be rewarded:
- We are a high performing talented team whsupport our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission timprove the quality of human life, by enabling people tdmore, feel better and live longer Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Using English on daily basis
- Access tnewest technologies and solutions
- Flexible working hours
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
GSK is one of the leading global healthcare companies, driven by innovation and scientific developments. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We conduct research aimed at improving the quality of life in three basic areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In our activities, we strive to be a responsible partner, building trust-based relations with Polish healthcare system participants, focusing on dialogue and transparent cooperation. We provide Polish patients with over 300 medicines and healthcare products.