TeamQuest is a Polish, fast growing Company, more than 10 years dealing with complex human resources services, especially in the recruitment of IT specialists.
Our Client is an international, digital development company, specializing in development of web and mobile applications.
React Native Software Developer
Ref. number: 45960#21060048
- build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
- diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
- maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- transition existing React web apps to React Native
- 2+ years of commercial experience
- ability to write clear and comprehensible code, meeting high quality standards
- rock solid at working with third-party dependencies
- familiarity with native build tools (Xcode and Android Studio)
- understanding of REST APIs, the document request model and offline storage
- familiarity with the mobile application development lifecycle
- experience with automated testing suites, like Jest and React Native Testing Library
- experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- experience with CI/CD pipelines for React Native applications
- keeping up to date on the latest mobile application best practices
- experience in solving complex flow and code architecture
- strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to troubleshoot issues
- experience with mobile native languages (Swift, Objective-C, Kotlin, Java) and tools such as XCUITest, Appium, etc.
- you've built something cool on your own, because you enjoy doing what you do
- offer competitive salary and annual bonus
- fully remote work or work on-site in Wrocław
- care about your professional development (training)
- insure your life and health
- care about your fitness with Multisport
- organise a thrilling annual company offsite event
- offer you opportunities for international travel