Manpower (certificate nr 412) is a global HR leader with more than 60 years of tradition. Our company is present in 82 countries, in Poland we have 50 branches. We work with 400,000 customers a year, including small and medium-sized enterprises in all sectors, as well as the world’s largest corporations. Our services include temporary employment, recruitment of permanent staff, external employment and personal counseling.
Currently, we are looking for:
Scope of responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting the team in planning of finished goods according to pre-established demand.
- Monitors supplier invoicing and follows up on payment approval process.
- Drafts limited finished goods inventory improvement projects within a unit and introduces new supporting process activities.
- Evaluates intake requirements against supply confirmations, resolving exceptions to ensure timely finished goods availability and correct customer service level.
- Manages replenishment order fulfillment cycle from requirements to goods receipt.
- Addresses issues that arise for individual purchase orders.
- Identifies opportunities and implications of inventory optimization
- Ensures process/data consistency
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Supply Chain, Planning and Systems.
- Strong communication skills and relationship building with Business and Markets.
- Experience in working with SAP and / or equivalent ERP systems nice to have
- Proven analytical skills
- Higher education
- Fluent in English
We offer to the candidates:
- Employment contract directly with our client
- Attractive compensation
- Private medical care, benefit system card, 50% home office, discount for company’s products
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
- Relocation package
- Multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles
- Chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences
ManpowerGroup, światowy lider innowacyjnych rozwiązań dla rynku pracy, od 2001 roku wspiera swoich klientów i kandydatów w Polsce. W Polsce ManpowerGroup posiada 40 agencji i jest obecny w 25 miastach w całym kraju. Organizacja oferuje unikalne usługi dla firm i kandydatów poprzez: ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower® oraz Experis™. Usługi ManpowerGroup w Polsce obejmują pracę tymczasową, rekrutację stałą i badanie kompetencji pracowników, zatrudnienie zewnętrzne, outsourcing procesów, doradztwo personalne, zarządzanie karierą i outplacement.